Typical Waste to Energy Project, the gas fuel is farm-biogas with methane number 101, H2S≤150ppm, Silicon≤2mg/CBM. 1×2000KW biogas trigeneration unit (electricity generation, hot water and cooling), in advanced modular containerized design, driven by MWM Engine of TCG2020V20. The CCHP unit is Synchronized with utility & export energy at subsidy price.
These gas CHPs are purchased by ETTES sales-agency for market promotions in Latin America. MAN 6x560kW biogas & MWM 2x1200kW natural gas CHPs, with modular container design for outdoor use & fully intelligent CHP control system. The applications areas are large-modern-farms & commercial buildings, typical project of distributed energy resources…
The gas engine generation plant, 60Hz 13.8kV, are composed by 6×1200kw units (1 unit standby), driven by engines of H16V190ZLT-1 (rotation speed of 1200RPM), Siemens alternator of 1FC6 Series, world top gas control systems of Woodward, Motortech ,ABB Turbocharger. The plant main purpose is parallelly synchronized with mains grid and export energy.
The gas generation plant, located in Sahala Desert Niger Africa, EPC Project by CNPC, is formed by 6×1000kw containerized engine generators working in parallel (50Hz 10.5kV). The gas fuel is oilfield APG with methane number of 68, with specially designed table cooler and air inlet system against heavily dusty conditions, which is a highly typical ETTES Generation project.
The natural gas power plant consists in 2×560KW cogeneration units in soundproof canopy type, fired by MAN Engine E3262LE202, coupled with Leroy Somer alternators and Motortech all-in-one CHP control system, fueled by pipeline natural gas. The running mode is operations at networks, working parallel with mains grid to supply non-stop energy to loads equipments…
The gas generation plant, for purpose of island operation mode, are composed by 4×1100kw units and 2×600kw units, driven by CNPC motors of H16V190ZLT-1, coupled with Siemens alternator of 1FC6 Series, adopting world top gas control systems of USA Woodward, Germany Motortech and STITT spark plugs, with ABB Turbocharger and GEA intercooler.
Located in Sahala Desert, Niger, the associated gas generator plant is sponsored by CNPC, two stages programs (7MW+12MW), formed by multiple units of 1MW containerized gensets & CHP. The fuel is APG at MN 68, IP 44 Protections, Special designed air inlet system due to harsh site conditions. Gensets are connected with Mains Grid & selling electricity at favorable rate.
This is a typical Waste to Energy project, two phases cogeneration plant, by using biogas produced from diary farm. The first phase are 2×800kW MWM Intelligent CHPs working in parallel (gas engine TCG2016V16C). The second phase are 2×560kW MAN Intelligent CHPs running in parallel (gas engine E3262LE202), synchronized with mains grid and export energy.
WtE project under CNPC control, the gas power plant, 50Hz 6.3kV, are composed by 5×1000kw generation units (4 unit working, 1 unit standby), the machine type is modular containerized gensets, with special configuration of warm-keeping materials & oil-jacket water heater, the generators working in parallel & synchronized with state grid & export energy.
The gas power plant consist in 2×800KW MWM gas engine CHPs working in parallel, containerized Cogeneration units, with merits of Optimum Efficiency, Full Turbopower and High Reliability, with electrical effi 42.8%, Heat Effi 42.3% and total Efficiency 85.1%, synchronized with utility and export energy by use of feed-in-tariffs-policy of green power from the government…